DESIGN  |  ILLUSTRATION  |  ANIMATION  |  WRITING  |  FILMMAKING  |  MUSIC  |  GAMES

My Private Batman Meet-and-Greet


Batman and me, circa 1976

My friend Rob Kelly publishes more blogs than anyone I know - maybe more than anyone else ever. And they're all well-written, entertaining and very consistently updated. David Bowie may have been the Goblin King, but Rob is the Bloggin' King (nearly an anagram there)...

I've written three pieces for Hey Kids, Comics!, Rob's blog collecting fond memories of discovering comics, which he actively solicits reader-submitted pieces for (hint, hint). I'm sharing one of those pieces, in which I recall my first meeting with "The" Batman in 1976. Enjoy, and please peruse Rob's blog kingdom - there's something there for everyone.

My Private Batman Meet-and-Greet

No comments:

Post a Comment